About the Company
Aminol, and subsidiary brands of lubricants, are produced in the in Sumgayit Chemical Industrial Park. The factory, built on two hectares of land, is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The investment in our factory is valued upwards of 10 million US dollars. The production capacity at 60% operation stands at 30,000 metric tonnes. We produce all sorts of lubricants, including but not limited to; engine, industrial, hydraulic, compressor, turbine, transmission and ship oils.
Considering that the motor and vehicular industry is modernizing in Azerbaijan and Post-Soviet Countries, there is a growing need for high-quality lubricants. Highest quality base oils from Turkmenistan and Russia, combined with additives purchased from the USA, and Western European countries, allow us to provide just that. Our technology and equipment is sourced from Germany and Italy. It ensures that the what we produce meets our standards.
Our dedication to quality ensures; reliable operation of engines; greasing surfaces; oil resistance; wear resistance; optimal pressure protection; and longevity. We only use the best materials in our lubricants. We procure additives from Lubrizol, Afton Chemical, İnfineum, BASF, and LLK Naftan, to ensure that you can achieve the results you want.
Quality Control & Assurance
Aminol is dedicated to providing quality and excellent customer support. Principles of sustainable development, professionalism, integrity and environmental consciousness are important to our company. Based on these goals and principles we will continue to improve and grow.
Our people will continue to work as a team to increase customer awareness of our product and improve the quality of our existing product line. Our governing principles are quality, customer satisfaction, and trust.
Principles that govern our quality policy:
1. Technical experience and good service are the key principles of quality.
2. International standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 17025, must be used as a benchmark for our operations.
3. ENI, GM, and Lubrizol product approvals and certifications, must be used as a benchmark when conducting research and tests on product quality.
4. We owe it to the customer to produce according to their needs, while upholding principles of parsimony and efficiency.
5. Our staff is familiar with the aforementioned international quality standards. They are instructed to apply these standards in day-to-day operations and in the general management of the company.
6. Property rights are protected.
7. Attach importance to sustainability concerns, and use R&D to determine growth strategy for the future.